"Year of the Adopted Family" book release

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Something Slipped into the Christmas Letters


With the preparation of the holidays as well as the premiere, the annual Christmas letter to family and friends was delayed.

Part of the preparation was for my brother, Nate, who could celebrate Christmas with us.

After the regular festivities relating to Christmas in the morning, the afternoon was a time to relax. I took this time to print and sign the Christmas letters.

As the letters were stuffed in the envelopes, I also placed a "Family Famine: Hunger for Love" postcard. It seemed only appropriate given the the theme of the program. Besides, the back side of the postcard had a picture of me, which is always good to share with relatives in case they forgot what I looked like.

The letter itself talked about my premiere.

When it comes to support, it is best from family and friends.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman
Professional Storyteller
Former Co-Chair of Youth, Educators, and Storytellers Alliance (2005-2008)
Tel: (801) 870-5799
Email: info@rachelhedman.com
Performance Blog: http://familyfamine.blogspot.com
Other places to find me: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Professional Storyteller

No comments: