"Year of the Adopted Family" book release

Saturday, September 13, 2008

RSVPs for Premiere and International Help


I am thrilled by the support for the "Family Famine: Hunger for Love" narrative production, especially as I am starting to receive RSVPs despite the premiere being on February 9, 2009.

If you don't already know, I tend to stay up late--sometimes really late--because my brain seems to work better at that time. I received an instant message through Facebook from one of my friends in Salt Lake City. He inquired after the program and wondered if there was any way he could help.

I asked, "What do you have in mind?"

He wasn't sure so I asked about his strengths. It would make sense to compliment to what he knows best.

Through the conversation, I learned that he has international connections with performing artists. I mentioned that after the premiere I would like to tour the program. Perhaps he could help me take it to a global scale.

Regardless of what happens, he said that he was officially RSVPing for the event.

Now. . .have I RSVPed? You'll know if you go to the premiere!

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman
Professional Storyteller
Co-Chair of Youth, Educators, and Storytellers Alliance
Tel: (801) 870-5799
Email: info@rachelhedman.com
Performance Blog: http://familyfamine.blogspot.com

No comments: