"Year of the Adopted Family" book release

Monday, January 19, 2009

Postcards & Letters: Temptation to Give to Everyone


I have several phases of sending out Family Famine: Hunger for Love postcards as every month --and lately every day--I have more contacts.

As I have only so many postcards, then I must decide who would be my strongest candidates for supporting my venture.

If my budget would support it, I would love to give a postcard to everyone in the world.

Then that would be throwing my Communications Marketing education at Brigham Young University in the garbage can.

Today my focus was on the Local Art Councils in Utah as well as the members of the Utah Storytelling Guild.

Though the Local Art Councils received individualized signed postcards, I wrote a letter for each of the USG members. And signed, of course.

I added a postcard within the letter.

I encouraged each USG member to share the postcard with a neighbor, friend, or acquaintance.

I am grateful for everyone's help to spread the word about the premiere.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman
Professional Storyteller
Former Co-Chair of Youth, Educators, and Storytellers Alliance (2005-2008)
Tel: (801) 870-5799
Email: info@rachelhedman.com
Performance Blog: http://familyfamine.blogspot.com
Other places to find me: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Professional Storyteller

No comments: