"Year of the Adopted Family" book release

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bulk Mailings: When a Sore Wrist is Worth It


My databases are growing due to this "Family Famine: Hunger for Love" premiere.

The information gathered now will help with future mailings.

Eventually I will have contact information for all the school districts in the following counties: Weber, Davis, Salt Lake, and Utah.

As the "Save the Date" postcards arrived on December 24th, it was tempting to mail the first batch today. However, I realized that school would not be in session until January 2nd. There may be a build up of mail so best to wait a little.

These schools are in Utah so timing is still fine.

In the meantime, Denae Palm, the Weber State University senior undergraduate student, sent me almost 90 family associations so far as part of her four key tasks.

Rather than slapping on labels and stamps, I prefer the personal touch. Though my wrist hurt afterward, I signed all of them.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman
Professional Storyteller
Former Co-Chair of Youth, Educators, and Storytellers Alliance (2005-2008)
Tel: (801) 870-5799
Email: info@rachelhedman.com
Performance Blog: http://familyfamine.blogspot.com
Other places to find me: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Professional Storyteller

No comments: